Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hello

Konnichiwa mina-sama! Hello, I'm Otaku-sama, owner of this blog. I figure I should introduce myself and the blog so that readers can understand what it's all about.

My pen name online is usually Lyra. I was born and bred in the U.S.; I'm by no means Japanese, although I'd really like to live there someday. This blog will be featuring reviews of anything and everything, not just aspects of Japanese culture, but also books--of both the novel and graphic novel variety--, websites, among other things from the U.S. will be discussed. In a sense, my hermitage and attachment to the computer isn't only bounded by Japanese things, but it expanded to the entire internet. So don't be surprised to find a post about Google Analytics (for example), it all just depends on my mood. But, with that said, I'll still be writing mostly about manga and anime, but I hope fellow otakus out there can see more to otaku-dom than Japanime.

Thanks for reading,
Lyra

No comments: