Friday, August 17, 2007

Anime Review Blogs

(Oh, I'm sorry, that anime and manga review blogs, but I really don't care to be politically correct.)

So, I've thought about approaching blogging anime in tons of different ways for the duration of this blog's existence. Yes, I've done my research (if a bit sloppy and rushed, at that), and found that many anime bloggers seem to blog an entire series episode by episode. You want to know my opinion? Too bad, you're going to get it anyway. I think going episode by episode is a poor way for readers to decide whether or not they want to pick up the series. They'd have to read at least two posts to really know if the anime series is actually good and suits their liking. But of course, if the blogger is aiming to just give a description of each and every episode for archiving purposes, by all means, go right on ahead.

In the future, however, I think I'll try and review the first episode, and then blog the entire series in one cumulative review. Of course, this will only be when I have enough time and patience to watch and review series like Lucky Star. Usually, you'll see when a series goes bad because I won't finish the series and I'll tell you that I hated it.

1 comment:

tambok said...

You have a wonderful site. I'm also fascinated with stuffs like this one.

www.triciajoy.com